Peel Tinting and Windscreens offer a variety of Solar Control Window Films to protect your home or office.
Our films provide an energy efficient way to cool your home or office by blocking up to 99% of the sun's harmful rays. Protect your furniture, fittings and floors from fading and reduce up to 95% of unwanted glare from your television or computer with an affordable and effective product.
Solar window film keeps your home or office private, you can also improve the external appearance of your home or office as solar film hides unsightly clutter from outside eyes. Fitting your home or office with solar window film is a great way to keep your rooms temperature consistent, reducing temperature variations caused by sunny and shaded areas
3M Prestige Window Film
Let in the light. Not the heat.
Superior comfort and clarity with 3M™ Sun Control Window Film Prestige Series.
• High visible light transmission providing excellent aesthetics
• Up to 97% infrared rejection providing energy savings and enhanced comfort*
• Low interior and exterior reflectivity enhances views while maintaining exterior appearance
• Non-metalized film with no signal interference and no chance for corrosion
• Helps extend the life of furnishings by significantly reducing harmful UV rays, the largest cause of fading
• The Prestige Series can become carbon negative in as short as 6 months from install**
• Comprehensive warranty from 3M
3M Night Vision
Better sight at night. Night Vision window films help block the sun's damaging UV rays, reduce glare and reject up to 71% of the sun's heat. Night Vision films allow 15% to 35% of the natural light into your rooms by day, and thanks to a low interior reflectivity, you can still enjoy the view out by night. Plus, higher exterior reflectivity means you can enjoy enhanced privacy with your windows.
Better sight at night. 3M™ Sun Control Window Films, Night Vision Series help block the sun's damaging UV rays, reduce glare and reject up to 71% of the sun's heat. Night Vision films allow 15% to 35% of the natural light into your rooms by day, and thanks to a low interior reflectivity, you can still enjoy the view out by night. Plus, higher exterior reflectivity means you can enjoy enhanced privacy with your windows.
- Helps block the sun's damaging UV rays, reduce glare and reject up to 71% of the sun's heat
- Designed to reject solar heat that is produced from visible light, while providing significant glare relief
- Allows 15% to 35% of the natural light into the space by day, and thanks to a low interior reflectivity, you can still enjoy the view by night
- Higher exterior reflectivity means you can enjoy enhanced privacy with your windows both day and night
- 3M™ nano-technology enhances the film's color stability.
Avery Dennison Hanita OptiTune Window Film
OptiTune Window Film is a premium architectural window film. OptiTune is the answer if you are looking for a film with excellent heat rejection, stylish appearance and low absorption, so you can safely apply it to laminated glass.
OptiTune gives you the highest heat rejection and cuts glare to enhance your environment. OptiTune will lower your energy bills and is eco friendly, so you reduce your carbon footprint. OptiTune will give you excellent Privacy, with a silver reflective look.
Avery Dennison Hanita Natura Window Film
Optima/Natura Window Film has optimum performance and optical clarity. Optima has extremely low reflectivity and is so subtle it is hard to tell if it has been applied to the glass!
The most natural film to look through, it’s absolutely neutral. Optima has a WA dry adhesive, is a fully metallised film with no dyes, and is guaranteed against demetallisation and colour change.
Optima gives you high heat rejection with very good visibility at night and great levels of daytime privacy.
Safety Window Film
Safety Film prevents broken glass related injuries.
Unprotected glass windows and doors when broken create shards and airborne fragments however professionally installed safety film reinforces the glass panel keeping broken glass in place protecting people and property.
Our Safety Window films meet the highest standards demanded by government authorities and industry alike, they can transform glass into an invisible barrier that will deter burglars and vandals.
Our film complies with Australian Standard AS2208 for building code regulations, with an accredited certifiction our safety film is ideal for any family day care business.
Security Window Film
Security film is 7 times thicker than standard window tinting, reducing the risk of breakage and providing an invisible barrier against intruders. For those who want added privacy or heat control, security film is also available in a limited tinted range.
Security Film is ideal for glass shop fronts which are an invitation for intruders providing easy access to your property. By making the glass more difficult to shatter and holding the glass within the window frame, illegal access is more difficult and less likely to occur.
Decorative Window Film
Decorative films are a simple and cost effective solution to help enhance the look and feel of your business or home, and provide an affordable alternative to glass etching and sand blasting.
Decorative films help maintain privacy and protect against U.V rays, they can be used inside or out and are suitable for use on glass, acrylic and polycarbonate surfaces.
Enhance your business with decorative print logos, or unique designs on existing glass partitions, available in frosted or sand blast-effect films with various opacity or glitter effects. Or ask about customised films that can be printed and applied easily.
Anti Graffiti Window Film
Anti Graffiti Window Films are a cost effective way to Protect your external glass from vandals.
A quarter of the price of replacement glass, Anti Graffit Film is easily installed and the first choice for any business owner wanting to protect their windows from tagging and etching.
Llumar Night Series
Dual-reflective window film helps answers a complaint that many homeowners have about reflective window film: it looks like a mirror from the inside at night. Dual-reflective film’s combination of two solar control technologies can help with this problem. The technology facing inside has a subtle, more neutral look that typically won’t make your windows seem mirrored. The technology facing outside is reflective, so you can see through it but people on the street see only reflections, similar appearance to Manhattan
Why you should window tint your home or office
- Rejects up to 85% solar energy
- Increases air conditioner efficiency thereby reducing power consumption
- Increases safety and security by improving the shatter-resistance of your windows
- Protects flooring and furniture from fading and cracking
- Has a durable scratch resistant coating
- Is guaranteed against colour change and turning purple
- Enhances the overall appearance of your building